Fast Cash Loans
Fast cash loans can be a lifeline for those who find themselves needing quick cash in an emergency. Here at PM Loans – we offer fast cash loans.
We can give you an instant decision on your application and a speedy transfer of the money if you’re accepted.
Bad credit scores can be the outcome of financial difficulty & bad money management. It can also be the product of not having a borrowing history. In both cases, a history of poor credit handling can usually be a hindrance to receiving a standard personal loan via a bank or other borrowing facility.
What is a Bad Credit Score?
Typically, someone is regarded to have bad credit if their credit shows a history of their bills being paid late or they owe excessive amounts of money. Your credit history is based on:
- Late or missed payments. A late or missed payment on an account in your name will be recorded on your credit report and impact the score you see
- Incorrect details. Such as your address for the past three years. If you have conflicting information on your credit report then this can make it more difficult for lenders to verify your identity and will be reflected in your credit score
- Applying for too many loans (or other types of credit) in a short period of time
How can I apply for a Fast Cash Loan?
If your bank has refused you a standard bank loan, there’s no need to panic. We look beyond your credit profile and wherever possible we try to say ‘Yes’ to customers who we feel are capable of managing their repayments. Our Eligibility Requirements means you will know your likelihood of acceptance before you apply too.
In order to apply, you’ll need to be:
- a UK resident, aged over 18 years old
- employed, self-employed or have a stable source of income
- the holder of a UK bank account with a debit card
- have a valid email address and phone number