Short Term Cash Loans
We always find ourselves in need of a financial boost when we least expect it. A short term cash loan can provide the financial breathing room you need to revert any unforeseen pecuniary problems. A short term cash loan is an unsecured loan that is scheduled to be repaid in less than a year.
How much can I borrow with PM Loans?
The short term cash loans we offer can range from £50 to £1500. With our online loan calculator, you can custom the perfect borrowing amount to fit your circumstances. Furthermore, you can customise the ‘to repay by’ period to give yourself the appropriate repayment duration for the loan. You’ll immediately receive the interest amounts on the calculator to ensure you’re not caught off guard by any of the costs of the loan.
How do I obtain a loan?
Obtaining one of our short term cash loans is simple. All you do is just complete our simple application process:
- Pick your desired amount. Choose your amount using our online loan calculator. Next pick how long you would like the payday loan for, and you’ll receive an estimated repayment calculation.
- Complete the application. The application procedure is simple. Just enter your personal details, income, expenditure and bank details. Following the submission, you’ll be swiftly contacted with a decision.
- Obtain your loan. We’ll attempt to match your application to a lender with the details that you’ve presented. They will finalise the process and your loan will enter your bank account.
Am I eligible for a Short Term Cash Loan?
Here at PM Loans we intend to make it easier for you to acquire a loan as we understand that you may need to handle a financial mishap immediately. Therefore, our eligibility standards are simple, applicants must:
- Be over 18 years old
- Must have UK residency
- Hold a UK bank account and debit card.
- Be in employment or have a stable source of income
- Be able to meet the affordability and credit checks
Applying for Short Term Cash Loans
Choosing PM Loans to get a short-term cash loan is advantageous to you as we are both a direct lender and a broker. This means that you have access to a broad and diverse range of different lenders and products. Therefore, sourcing the ideal loan product fits both your needs and situation.